5 Easy Steps to Find the World's Best Teachers!
1. Sign upGet a free EPI account and request the types of candidates for your school.
2. SelectChoose your favorite candidates from EPI's professional, diverse candidate pool.
3. InterviewPick a day and time that you are available to interview online and we will handle the rest!
4. OfferDecide on a candidate you love and let us know. We take care of the paperwork and candidate follow-up.
5. GreetWelcome your new teacher! EPI helps your teacher get established in their new community!
Interviewing is easy with EPI!
Once you have selected the candidates you are considering and provided your availability, EPI will arrange the rest. If you have a number of schools that are seeking teachers and want to consider multiple candidates, EPI can also arrange a virtual fair. Click here to learn more about virtual fairs!
A Principal's Perspective
Caroline Lynch, the principal of W.D. Williams Elementary, talks about her experience partnering with Educational Partners International to find the best dual language teachers.
EPI Teachers Know Cultural Exchange
EPI Teachers from Venezuela and Honduras collaborated to create a cultural event centered around Latin Dance. Community members were invited to dance while learning about the significance of dance and music in Venezuelan and Honduran culture.
I have been extremely pleased with our teachers from EPI and love working with them. We have grown so close to all of them. They are outstanding! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them.
The staff at EPI have been committed to putting in place teachers who have the best interests of students at heart. EPI has also been phenomenal in communicating with and supporting our classroom teachers.
Our EPI teachers have been wonderful. They are prepared and ready to build relationships with students right away. To bring in different cultures is important to us so that we can prepare our students to be part of an ever-changing world.
All Subjects and Grade Levels
We place teachers in K-12 grade levels and all subjects, including critical need subjects such as:
- Elementary Education
- World Languages and Immersion: Spanish, Mandarin, French
- Special Education (SPED)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schools with EPI Teachers
EPI services public, independent, and charter schools in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida. Many of the schools we work with are brand new to hosting international educators and we go out of our way to prepare every school with the tools they need to host the teacher and provide an authentic cultural exchange to their students.
Award Winning Teachers
Dedicated to recruiting and placing the world's best international teachers, EPI's standards ensure that students at our partnered schools receive a quality education that prepares them for the demands of college and gives them an advantage in a global economy. Here's a recent sampling of the many accolades our teachers receive:
- 2018-19 Buncombe County Schools Teacher of the Year: Costa Rican teacher Daniela Matus was nominated by Oakley Elementary. Daniela is a kindergarten Dual Language Teacher.
- Outstanding Student Performance on 2016-17 State Tests: Vance County Schools jointly awarded 5th grade math teacher Alona Chiong from the Philippines and 5th grade reading teacher Kevon Grant from Jamaica with this award.
- Hampton County School District 2 2017-18 Rookie of the Year: Jamaican teacher Shannalee Aris was given this award for her exceptional service. Shanalee is a 6th grade teacher at Estill Middle School.
- Jasper County School District 2017-18 Rookie of the Year: Macedonian teacher Biljana Dalcheska was given this award for her outstanding leadership and professionalism. Biljana is an ESL teacher at Hardeeville Elementary School.
- Foreign Language Association of North Carolina 2018 Teacher of the Year: Costa Rican teacher Maria Seas was a finalist for the award. Maria is a spanish immersion teacher at Ashley Academy for Cultural and Global Studies.
- 2018-19 Darlington Middle School Teacher of the Year: Jamaican teacher Nicole Grant was recognized at the teacher of the year by her school. Nicole is a science teacher.
- April 2018 Darlington County School Teachers of the Month: Jamaican teachers Odette Hamilton and Lisa-ann Todd, and Filipina teacher Kooleen Fernandez were recognized by their schools as teachers of the month. Odette is a 5th grade teacher at St. John's Elementary, Lisa-ann is a 5th grade teacher at Thornwell School for the Arts, and Kooleen is a special education teacher at West Hartsville Elementary School.
- 2018-19 Warren County Schools Teacher of the Year: Jamaican teacher Michel Cole-Bailey was nominated by South Warren Elementary School. Michel is a 3rd and 4th grade teacher.
We recruit from over 50 countries
We pride ourselves on our ability to find the best teacher for your school. Our teachers are experienced and adventurous professionals who come to the US to experience our culture and impact the lives of your students. Our teachers help your students experience the world without leaving the classroom.
Our application process is competitive and attracts the top talent in education from across the globe! We recruit throughout the year to find the best teachers in all subject areas and grade levels.
Our relationships with public and private organizations have filled our recruitment pipeline with exceptional teachers. We work with:
Our recruitment team is dedicated to the task of identifying teachers who will be successful in your school and community. Your school can request to view our teachers at any time. With adequate notice, we can recruit the right teachers to fit your education plan.
We do our homework
Our team uses a rigorous and consistent screening and interview process to assess each teacher. In addition, each teacher must meet the stringent requirements of the US Department of State to obtain a J-1 visa. Careful attention is paid to assessing our teachers ability to perform in the classroom and adapt to a new culture.
Our teachers have a credential evaluation from an agency approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), as required for licensure. You can view our vetted teachers when you log into your EPI account.
We're with you all the way
Our support model guides teachers and provides them with world-class resources including our online learning and networking center. Our teachers are ready with a cellphone, interest-free loan, bank account, and daily transportation plan. You or your teacher can contact us at any time via our emergency response telephone number.